Service learning

 Sharing knowledge with siblings

my name is Muhammad Faris I am from the eighth batch of 18 MIPA class.I want to tell a little about my daily life as long as this perspective my daily life doesn't change much, it's just that maybe the school holidays make my home a little more activities.I usually spend my daily time doing assignments and also studying. On the other hand, I also help my younger siblings in doing assignments. my younger brother my younger sibling has difficulty learning it due to limitations in the current online system. Therefore I helped my younger brother to better understand what he was learning.


Most of the assignments I help or teach are in the field of mathematics, this is because I prefer math lessons to reading. The difficulty that my sister often goes through is in the material of space and also the double calculation system such as a mixture of multiplication and division.

To teach him this my first step was to have him memorize the multiplication from one to ten, and have to memorize it by heart.

The second step was teaching my brother how to order the correct order of addition and multiplication. Then proceed to the formula introduction stage and how to match the numbers in question in the question into the existing formula formulas.

Usually my younger siblings find it difficult to understand when placing numbers according to the formulas and statements proposed, so I try to provide easy examples so that my younger siblings get used to it. 

I often do this activity when I am free. When I have an assignment or other thing, I usually ask my younger siblings to practice what I teach so that later what he asked and what I explained was easier to understand.

Komentar

Postingan Populer