National Geographic

National geographic
04 mei 2020
• Muh. Farys
• Mipa 8/18
• 20

Eksemples of reflection, action, and action plan
- Reflection :
I really like the exercise. I exercise almost every day, and I am very easy to sweat. Because of that I often change clothes. In one day I can change clothes up to 3 times. As a result my clothes are often waiting in line to be washed. I wash clothes every day, so the use of soap is many. I never thought that using too much soap can affect the condition of the nature around.

-Action now:
   I like sports.. In a day can change clothes up to 3 times.. Then I wash my clothes.. I Used to use a lot of soap but now I can use soap or environmentally friendly minimize the use of soap

- Action plan:
 • will be using a soap that is environmentally friendly
 • saves the use of clothes
 • saving the use of soap wash

-Wisdom :
the use of soap and washing too much can Trigger Eutorfikasi and water pollution. Not only that the negative impact of the use of soap can lead to the production of garbage is increasing, it is because of the buildup of plastic waste that is difficult to decompose and pollute the environment.

- Love:
We should be more wise in the use of soap so as not to harm ourselves and the environment

- Pledge:
Sparing in the use of the number of washing soap using soap that is eco-friendly

Komentar

Postingan Populer